You might or might not heard about plank but plank exercise is an exercise that ranked number 10 in the ACE study and is a core-tightening, whole body exercise that good for building endurance of your abs and back. The move is simpler but more effective than crunches and pushups. Last but not least, doing planks is a great way to develop a six pack (Or flatten your tummy).
Plank How To
1. Get into pushup position, but with knees and elbows on the floor.
2. Rest your forearms and palms flat on the floor/mat.
3. Press down your forearms, raising up onto toes and resting on the elbows.
4. Straighten your leg, keep your back flat, in a straight line from head to heels.
5. Keep your abs and core muscles tight then count to 10.
6. If 10 is too easy for you, try hold for 20 seconds.
7. Repeat for 3 sets.